We collect personal data from you which you volunteer when you provide such personal data to us, or via our services with which you interact. We may also be given other personal data relating to you by other persons, or we may obtain such other personal data about you as may be provided to us in the course of our legitimate business activities.
We may collect and process Data. Including the following in the course of providing services to you, which could contain your personal data:
• your full name;
• your address;
• your various email addresses;
• your various phone numbers including mobile phone numbers;
• your nationality;
• financial information about you, including your bank account details, credit card details, or other payment details;
• details of contracts you have entered with third parties for us to provide services to you;
• details of your relationship to other parties;
• details of your membership of professional or other organizations;
• medical details, including details of allergies;
• details of your car registration number;
• details of your passport and all other Data which you ask us to process on your behalf, or which is necessary for us to process in order for us to fulfil our role as providing accommodation, conferences or food related services to you.
We may also process other data, which is not personal data.
When you access our website or Wi-Fi facilities, your device’s browser provides us with information such as your IP address, browser type, access time and referring URL which is collected and used to compile statistical data. This information may be used to help us to improve our website and the services we offer, and to offer services to you.
We are committed to protecting the security of your personal data. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal data from unauthorized access and use. As effective as modern security practices are, no physical or electronic security system is entirely secure. We cannot guarantee the complete security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. We will continue to revise policies and implement additional security features as new technologies become available.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and may involve the transfer of data to countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). This occurs typically through use of cloud solutions for web hosting, email hosting or proprietary software solutions delivered to us through the Cloud. We do not however authorize any third party to use your personal data for their own purposes. Non EEA countries may not provide an adequate level of protection in relation to processing your personal data. By submitting your data, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing.
Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted to us. Any transmission of data is at your own risk. Once we receive your personal data, we use appropriate security measures to seek to prevent unauthorized access.
We use your personal data that we hold to:
• In our legitimate interest of advertising our services, provideyou with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes (our list of services below);
• carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
• comply with legislation; and/or
• notify you about changes to our services.
• Restaurant, bar service and other food related services.
We may use your data to send you information relating to our services, events, products which may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use our data in this way, please notify us to that effect.
We may disclose your Data to third parties who provide a service to us or in event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your Data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets or if we are under a duty to disclose or share your Data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or to protect our rights, property or safety of staff of customers.
If you decide to make an online reservation at our Hotel Website, you will be linked to a reservation interface and a booking engine provided by our booking management system partner Netaffinity. We understand that security remains the primary concern of online consumers and have chosen our booking engine partner carefully.
All information sent to this site, if in an SSL session, is encrypted and protected against disclosure to third parties. Netaffinity are certified as compliant with PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards).
Some jurisdictions may not have adequate safe guards for the proctecion of personal data, and where this is a case we comply with Chapter 5 of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GPDR”) to provide an alternative method of safeguarding your personal data.
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of those websites, please note that those websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for those policies. Please check those policies before you submit any data to those websites.
As an individual, under EU law you have certain rights to apply to us to provide information or make amendments to how we process data relating to you. These rights apply in certain circumstances and are set out below:
1. The right to access data relating to you (‘access right’);
2. the right to rectify/correct data relating to you (‘right to rectification’);
3. The right to object to processing of data relating to you (‘right to object’);
4. The right to restrict the processing of data relating to you (‘right to restriction’);
5. The right to erase/delete data relating to you (i.e. the “right to erasure”);
6. The right to ‘port’ certain data relating to you from one organization to another (‘right to data portability’).
If you would like to review, correct, update, suppress or delete Personal Information that you have previously provided to us, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In your request, please make clear what Personal Information you would like to have changed, whether you would like to have your Personal Information suppressed from our database, or other limitations you would like to put on our use of your Personal Information.
Lawlors Hotel, Naas Co. Kildare
Questions, comments, requests and complaints regarding this Policy and the information we hold
are welcome and should be addressed to us at email@example.com
All requests will be dealt with promptly and efficiently.